Monday 8 April 2013

WHY DID I MAKE THIS BLOG?


So this is my first post on my new blog and I thought I might as well explain to you why I made this blog in the first place. okay, so about two years ago now I discovered some online blogs and I immediately got addicted to quite a few of them. I really enjoyed looking at all their pictures and checking to see if they had any more posts coming up. I would usually check them all on a daily basis because I was fascinated by other people lives, views and general interests. Then about a year ago I decided to create my own blog. My sister was the main influence on me and how I designed that blog, however about two months ago I realised that the blog wasn't really how I wanted it to look/feel like. That could have simply been because I felt like I needed to alter my topics to suit my reader or simply that I had changed as a person. I felt like it wasn't as personal as I wanted it to be so I decided to get rid of that blog entirely and start afresh. So here I am today, ready to start this whole blogging thing again. I also realised that the reason people read my previous blog was because how I was naturally, and I knew that to have kept those followers engaged I should have kept to my original ideas instead of changing to suit the 'audience'. that's why I wanted to make this blog as a way of starting this again, because I REALLY enjoyed blogging and I wanted to carry this whole thing on for as long as people would read it (:



So that's the main reason why I created this blog, and since this is the first post, I wanted to tell you all a bit about what you might expect, and then you can decide whether it is your kind of thing or not. My blog will probably include:

Film and Book reviews.
The odd craft/cooking project.
A few controversial topics because why not?
Random life posts and photograph posts just to make it a bit more personal.
Music posts.
The odd review for things I have bought or liked.
Some short stories I write and might like to share.
General tips and advice because I like helping people out!
LISTS of things.


So that's just a bit of what you might expect in this blog, I hope you'll stick around and keep reading! c:



No comments:

Post a Comment