Friday 12 April 2013

NOWHERE BOY

Look look, another film! (sorry if it's getting boring, I just love talking about good films) Okay, so today I watched Nowhere Boy for about the hundredth time (i'm not even joking), which is a film based around John Lennon (one of the members of a band called The Beatles, in case you didn't know) and his struggles while he was growing up. It was a really beautiful film centred around an amazing person, who is often referred to as the greatest musician to have ever lived.
Thomas Sangster and Aaron Johnson playing Paul and John aka being amazing
 Aaron Johnson played John Lennon in the film, and may I say he did a smashing job at it, not to mention his HAIR, which was perfect throughout. Thomas Sangster also starred in the film, which I thought was also pretty cool. Basically, if you haven't seen the film you should go and watch it now. Even if you don't like The Beatles or John Lennon it is still a great film and one you should watch.
Aaron Johnson looking perfect asdfghjkl

So anyway, I have a really long detailed post coming up soon which is VERY controversial, so I hope you're all looking forward to that one. It should be up in the next few days hopefully if I can get my work done in time too. Peace out,

No comments:

Post a Comment